We recommend the following guidelines to minimizing downtime this winter season.
In addition to our tips, please follow the recommendations established by your equipment’s manufacturer. If you need any further assistance, call us.
- Check fluids, particularly engine oil, transmission oil and antifreeze.
- Send a sample of the transmission oil out for analysis to diagnose any potential issues.
- Check oil pressure ranges while running at cold and hot temperatures.
- Check sump screen and filter. Replace as needed.
- Clean and flush radiator.
- Monitor system voltage and functionality.
- Check mounting hardware and drive lines. Replace as needed.
- Examine the hoses, cylinders and guards, cutting blades and edges of attachments.