Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. A small river named Duden flows by their place and supplies it with the necessary regelialia.
Fast growing manufacturing company located outside of Independence, Missouri is looking for a qualified and motivated CNC Lathe/Mill machinist, experience being a plus. We offer a diverse workload featuring short and long run production, and fast paced job shop work using our late model CNC equipment and various other manual machine shop tools including lathes, mills, surface grinders and others.Okuma OSP and Fanuc control experience preferred.Day shift position, hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Set up CNC lathes or mills as required.
- Use micrometers, calipers and gages to check parts to prints.
- Interpret blueprints and machine parts to tolerance.
- Work in tolerances as little as +/- .0003″
- Program and implement g-code edits in programs.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Attention to detail and ability to take directions.
- Competitive hourly with overtime, compensation depends on experience.
- Must have your own tools. Shop provides some specific larger mics, etc.
- Valid drivers license.
We are looking for individuals with the interest and aptitude for a career as a transmission rebuilding specialist. Candidates need to be willing to learn new skills and follow directions in a team atmosphere. Training as a diesel technician is a plus. To qualify for a transmission rebuilding specialist position, candidates must have a high school diploma or GED. Must also be in good physical condition and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Full time availability.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair industrial hydraulic transmissions.
- Operate fork lift as needed.
- Perform daily and weekly cleaning as needed.
- Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as assigned.