22534 Remanufactured Transmission – Volvo
22534 Volvo Wheel Loader Transmission for L220E
Every 22534 (HTE 305) Volvo wheel loader transmission includes the industry’s best warranty. Centranz has a world-class reputation for quality, turnaround and customer service.
|Volvo Part Number||Volvo Machine Model Number||Volvo Transmission Model Number|
Centranz supplies its customers with turnkey installations, ensuring all switches and sensors are adjusted prior to leaving our shop. In every Volvo wheel loader transmission we remanufacture, we replace or rebuild for maximum durability as follows:
- New Springs on all Valve Bodies.
- New Seals and Gaskets.
- New Speed Sensors.
- New Frictions and Steels.
- New Bearings.
- New Mounting O-Ring.
- New External Hoses.
- New External Filter.
- New Internal Strainers/Filters.
- When applicable, a critical modification to the Lock-up Area is included, fixing an OEM design flaw that allows the piston to spin.
- Enhanced Flywheel made from a Solid Billet.
- Rebuilt or New Charging Pump.
- Rebuilt Internal Parking Brake using New Plates and Seals.
- Rebuilt Torque Converter.
- Dynamometer (Dyno) Test including:
- Check pressures.
- Check to ensure no leaks.
- Check to ensure no excessive noise.
- Evaluate function of solenoid valves.
- Functionality of all sensors.
We also manufacture replacement parts for Volvo wheel loader transmissions.
We stock transmissions for most models of Volvo wheel loaders, which are ready to ship.
For more than 45 years, Centranz has provided superior quality industrial/hydraulic transmission parts and service for Volvo, Allison, Funk and ZF off-highway equipment.
Click here to learn more about the industry’s best warranty.
NOTE: OEM part numbers are for reference purposes only. These parts are not OEM parts or advertised as such.